Chiropractors are medical professionals who provide treatment for muscle, joint, and bone pain. These medical professionals are usually considered integrative and lifestyle medicine doctors. Chiropractors improve upon traditional medical treatment. Together, both western and alternative strategies have been shown to be the most functional approach to overall health and wellness.
What do Chiropractors do?
While chiropractors do not prescribe medication, they do offer various manipulative therapies such as:
- Soft-tissue therapy for muscle pain relief
- Adjustments for joint pain relief
- Joint Bracing/Taping which provides support to muscles and joints
- Exercises and stretches to improve range of motion
- Referrals to other integrative medical experts
Chiropractors are often synonymous with back pain relief. These medical professionals do not just stop with the back, either. They will provide treatment to any body part where you experience pain. Working with a chiropractor can help you find relief for some of the most common problems:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder pain
Highest Rated Chiropractors in Virginia Beach
- Dr. Frank Lombardozzi, DC offers back, neck, leg, sciatica, headaches, migraines, functions of internal organs, electronic muscle stimulations, rehabilitation, accident, and whiplash recovery. He has been practicing since 1995 and specializes in sports injuries; drug and surgery-free procedures for back and neck pain; chiropractic pediatrics; and radiology and spinal rehabilitation. His office is located at 1932 Kempsville Road, Suite 103, Virginia Beach, VA 23464. (757) 467-5258.
- Dr. David E. Ranzette, DC offers neck, shoulder, lower back pain, migraine, tension headaches, sciatica, herniated discs, whiplash, auto accidents, and sports injury treatments. He has been practicing since 1998 and specializes in knee, hip, and low back pain, and frequent headaches. His office is located at 4664 South Boulevard, Suite 101, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. (757) 490-8555.
- Dr. James Maggio, DC offers low back, neck, shoulder, leg, knee, arm, and elbow pain support as well as sports, accident injuries, headaches, disc, and arthritis treatment. He has been practicing since 1995 and specializes in traditional chiropractic services as well as computerized ProAdjuster method; electronic muscle stimulation; rehabilitative exercises; posture enhancement; traction uses ProAdjuster accurate assessment. His office is located at 525 South Independence Boulevard, #190, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. (757) 473- 9900.
When you need to have your health restored over a longer period of time versus a quick fix for your symptoms, a chiropractor can be a beneficial addition to your medical treatment team.
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault which has led you to need the assistance of a chiropractor, you also need legal representation. Scott R. Barney, Esq. is a Hampton Roads personal injury attorney who is committed to providing Virginians with justice. When you have been injured by a negligent party, you deserve compensation to help you with your damages such as pain and suffering, medical expenses, property damage, and lost wages from inability to work.
To recover the highest amount of compensation after your accident, contact Barney Injury Law to get a Virginia Beach personal injury attorney supporting you through the claims process. Call my Virginia Beach serious injury law office to set up a free consultation at (757) 296-8343 today.